Thursday, January 30, 2014

Hearing God - Dec. 30, 2014

Do not doubt Me child.  I am here, I am speaking to you.  You must discern My voice from the voices of others.  There is great deception in the land now.  Remember My word:  "the  deception was so great that if it were possible even the elect would be deceived".  Your adversaries are very cunning.  This is why you must stay on the path, the narrow, solitary road.  Let no man or mans doctrines teach you or lead you astray with their lies.  I Am TRUTH and I do not lie.  You must stay alert and guard yourself in prayer, what you listen to, what you watch on TV or You Tube.  Ask of Me what is truth and what is a lie, I shall surly tell you.  For I alone know.   Ask of Me for a discerning spirit.  Keep your armor on at all times.  For your adversaries come in a moment when you think not.  Heed My instructions.  Dwell in Me My little one.  I am here.  I shall always watch over you My dove.

song in my spirit: "Bless the Lord, Oh my soul, and all that is within me bless His Holy Name..."

I am come to give you life.  I am the lover of your soul.  Peace My child, peace be still and know that I am here.  I will never lead you astray.  As you draw near to Me I reveal Myself to you.  We commune together.  I have told you nothing contrary to My Holy Word.  For I and My Holy Word are One.  Be still and hear.  Listen and discern My Will.

No comments: