Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hearing God Nov. 8, 2013

I am the beginning and the end of all things.  I have no beginning or end.  You have been created by My hand.  I live big in you.  You are My chosen vessel whom I love.  I do not play favorites.  I love all of My true children.  I love all of My creations.  But, each one must choose to love Me back.  Each one must follow after me, with their whole heart.  I love the seekers.  The one's who truly want to find Me for themselves.  These are My treasures and they will not lose their way.  I am with each of you.  I reveal Myself in My own special was as I please.  Yield child, yield, do not go your own way.  Follow after me alone.  I alone will lead you day by day.  you are mine, and I care about you.  My little one, you are a treasure to Me.  Your faith grows daily as you seek my face.  You think upon Me constantly, constantly now, and this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  You come daily to seek My face.  You willingly wait for Me, you wait upon Me now, eager and longingly listening for My still small voice, you My dear one will not be disappointed  You are stronger than you know.  You are being changed and transformed into My light, My image and My likeness.  For I alone live big in you!

No comments: