Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hearing God Nov. 10, 2013

I have given you many beautiful days.  Now you must trust Me to take you through the difficult ones that are coming.  Remember I am here.  I never leave you.  I watch over you carefully, I love you dearly.  You are a treasure to Me, a jewel in My Kingdom.  We will live forever together, but for now I have work for you to do for Me.  Today I want you to let Me live Big in you.  Let Me guard your mind and be the gatekeeper of your tongue.  What is sown today, let it be love, if you experience thorns that prick your heart, I will bind up your wounds.  You are solely responsible for sowing seeds of love today.  My heart glows for you My beloved, for you have found the key to My Kingdom and it will never be taken from you.  To truly LOVE is to experience pain and suffering and through it all to love no matter what from pure heart.  Only I can cause you to love, but you still have to yield, yield your emotions and fleshly desires and succumb to My Love.  My love is powerful and breaks down all walls of separation.  You My child, My dear one abide in Me and I abide in you.  you have made the right choice to love.  I have made a record of your choices.  You shall be rewarded for your choices.  I have expunged the choices that you have repented of and plunged them under the blood of My Dear Son, I will no longer remember them.  So do not fear your mistakes, or take on the guilt and shame of them again.  I will only give you a day of reckoning for all the choices that were right, and all the wrong choices that you have not dealt with or repented of.  I Am the I Am.  I know each of My children.  I know you child.  I know your heart.  You are clean before Me.  Your heart is pure and with your heart you doth hear Me clearly.  Do not be concerned on what you are to do.  Keep doing what you are doing.  Your life is a witness for Me.  Your actions speak volume's for all the world to see.  You are My beloved dove, gentle, soft-spoken and kind.  I will always love you.  I will always take care of you.  People see Me through you now.  Let your light shine.  Do not fear man.  I am here with you.

No comments: