Friday, November 29, 2013

Hearing God 11-23-2013

I kept hearing this song over and over my spirit would wake me up playing it "Come, Lord Jesus, Come..."

Dream upon waking:
I am in the excursion at LSC youth building going to pick up my daughter from school.  There are people I don't know chunking large rocks into the road, and I know they shouldn't be doing this.  Then larger rocks start falling from the sky - huge and making large crater shapes upon impact and doing much damage to the cars.  I am facing the youth building and the rocks are being hurled from the other side.  (It reminds me of the time when I was little and got hit by a rock being thrown over the trees.)  Then I try to start the excursion and can't find my keys in my hand is a pink and white hand held device - ? - Hello Kitty comes to mind.  It is a beautiful day, blue sky's, green trees and grass.  People are not trying to get out of the way of the falling rocks.  I am not afraid, but I am concerned.  Then my alarm wakes me up.

I settle myself to wait upon the Lord and I hear:

My child you hear Me clearly.  This dream is a warning sign.  Like chicken little.  Even with the impending doom coming many will not heed or believe My warnings.  That is why you are to be a witness as these things unfold.  Much will take place that you don't understand.  Remember, I am here with you.  You are not alone.  You had no fear in the dream because you knew nothing would harm you, for I was with you and protecting you.  Focus on Me today child as you go about your day, see Me in everything and everyone.  Then we will talk about it tonight.  Love your Lord and savior Yeshua Ha Mashiach.

No comments: