Monday, April 1, 2013

Hearing God 2-9-13

This is what I heard:

February 9, 2013

This pleases Me child (when I come to Wait on Him)

There are many things you don't understand child, My ways are higher than your ways.  Wherever you go I am with you.  I think about you often?  Do you think about Me?  I know you do.

What should We talk about today?  How great I am, My wonderful ways, there is so much of Me you do not know.  I am coming quickly with fire and judgement in My hand.  All those prepared I am taking with Me, the rest will have to ENDURE the TESTS.  I did not come as a man of peace, but I came to divide

Your world, I will turn upside down, and the only thing that will save you and get you through is Me- turn to Me to guide, turn to Me with every life decision, listen and obey, only I know the way, you are good and there is no unrighteousness in you- follow Me and I will lead you home.

Many wander and never find Me, they seek but never see, you have found Me and I will never forsake you, seek Me often, seek Me daily, I am here for you.  I will fill you with My oil and My righteousness, and My love

Greater is My love for you than you will ever know.  Stay focused on Me today, continue in My ways, lead others to Me.

Song popped into my head "Don't stop believing"

I am the light of the world, come out of the darkness, let My light shine thru you, let My light consume you.  I will burn you with My fire, and consume the dross, this is a never ending process with My Beloveds, I constantly pluck and prune to produce greater fruit and so the reflection of Me in you is pure.

You are mine, and you serve Me now.  I love you with an undying love, let My love consume you, let your heart be opened wide to Me now, let Me live Big in you, allow Me to grow in you, make room for Me, I want to do a new thing in you.  To reflect My glory, My daughter, My Bride you are more valuable than rubies and fairer than 10,000 to Me.  Focus on Me keep your eyes off the world.  Focus on Me and I will grow big in you for all to see and you will draw others to Me.

I want the world to see Me.  I want the world to see Me in you.  I want the world to see My reflection in you.

You are My Beloved, and there is much work to do.  Do not fight against Me, bend to My will, obey My commands and it will go well with you.

I'm giving you the gift of revelation of Who I am, share this with others
You were created for My glory
You were created to reflect Me
You were created to share My love with others
You were created to be My friend
You were created for Me

I will use you to train others
Stay humble and submitted to Me, stay teachable, stay focused on Me, why would you want to be anywhere else or look at anything else.  I am Alpha and Omega beside Me there is no other, drink deeply of Me child drink and eat Me- drink deeply child.  Time is short, soon the fire comes to test what's on and in the earth.

I need you to have your sword ready, be prepared for the battle rages and you will soon be called for duty in the days ahead..   Do not look to the right or left, stay focused on Me.  I will lead you, I alone am your leader.  No one else besides Me, you are My lamb and I will lead you in My sheepfold.  Hide yourself in Me.  Dwell in Me, let Me consume you, allow Me to do My perfect work in you and by this will My Father be glorified.

I am coming quickly, prepare the way (yourself_ for the Lord of Righteousness to reign in your heart and in your days.  My ways are simple, love Me, Obey Me, Follow Me, focus on Me and never forsake Me.

My dreams for you are big, you can't see them yet, but I will reveal them as time goes on.  My voice is still and quiet do you hear Me, Yes you hear Me, do you know how to lead others to Me then do it...

I need you as a voice crying in the wilderness "Prepare the way of the Lord, make straight My path, seek My face, turn your ear to hear from My mouth, walk upright and clean before Me, Repent, Repent, Repent, stay clean, I don't want to find you sleeping hen I come, answer Me when I call you, come quickly, lean on Me, Wait on Me.

When you teach others keep it simple, I am not hard to find, a pure heart will always find Me, surely you know the way, send Me others to drink from my fountain and eat of My vine.

I am giving you a spirit of boldness and not timidity, you were born as a lioness and and will rule in righteousness, I know the plans I have for you, and will reveal them little by little, Trust Me.  Seek Me with your whole heart, and lean not on your own understanding.

My life and My light will light the way for you.  Prepare yourself by seeking Me constantly, thinking of Me constantly, look to Me, Focus on Me.

People don't know Me, like you do, and so they are missing out on relationship, my light that I have put in you is a beacon on a hill, a lighthouse to draw others to Me.  You are My lighthouse and if it wasn't for My lighthouse, where would this world be.  They need to see the light, they need to be given hope, they need to find their way back to Me.
Shine baby Shine
Your light will grow bright and illuminate the darkness
you are not their source, I am their source point them to Me, not you, Me, I am the only one that can help them, point them back to Me.

Light your world, My light is growing stronger in you and others will comment on it, and still others will mock and murmur, be  careful that you do not murmur, keep your focus on Me.  Wait o Me constantly, this is a great Key (Remember this Key)

My oil will flow like a river thru you, people will want you to give them your oil, but, that can't have yours, they have to get their own from Me, I am the source.  Let your joy be in Me, let Me fill your with all understanding, wisdom and discernment.

Yes, there are backbiters and jealousy abounds,keep your eyes on Me, forget their word's and don't take in their words to wound you.  But, stay the course, let their words bounce off of your armour and fall to the ground, don't give them power over you, the only words that matter are mine.

I am the way

Whatsoever things are holy
whatsoever things are pure
whatsoever things are of a good report
think on these things only

Listen how My birds praise and sing to Me, Put on your garment of praise and sing to Me.  I rejoice over you, My Beloved, I sing over you, you are precious, your are pure, you are holy, I love you, I long for you, do you long for Me?  Yes, I know you do.

I want soooo much for My people to be clean, Repent and be clean, but, they have free will and they have to make their own choice, awake oh sleeper, awake come out of darkness into My marvelous light

Jesus in you, the hope of glory.  I love you.  I want you to love and reflect My love to others.  I have made ou strong, I will make you stronger, humble yourself before Me and I will fill you with My presence.  Walk wit Me.  Talk with Me, live in Me, Reflect Me, let your life be a reflections of Me and our relationship, we are one you and I we are one.  My, how I love you, you are beautiful to Me.  Keep coming, keep seeking,keep repenting, keep washing yourself in Me.  Eat Me and Drink Me daily, let this be your sacrifice to Me, to grow up in Me.

My heart is full of weeping today, My children don't want to know Me, Like I want to know them, they have no time for Me and I will soon have to judge them.  This will bring great destruction and bloodshed.  I don't want to, but, it is TIME.  The end is before them and yet, they don't perceive it!

My child, always Remember you are loved, and you must endure the testing, and hold on to your faith.
Chang is coming, Do not murmur or complain about what's coming out of the pulpit (teach your family the truth).  Always walk in the garment of righteousness and holiness.  Love is the key, always walk in love for Me.

This is exciting for the times unfolding before your are precious and holy, you are privileged to see them unfold and to be a part of the book of Revelations coming alive and being played out-Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ this is true.

Gross darkness is coming upon the earth and it is a time of testing for My children and in My chosen Ones the light will grow brighter and illuminate the darkness.

You must pay close attention to My voice, and walk carefully before Me, I am your Elohim I will lead, you follow Me, don't turn back.

My eyes see everything, My spirit searches everything I will reveal hidden things, deep things of Me if you are willing to Wait upon Me

My cup of indignation is full, the whole earth is an abomination to Me.  I t needs to be cleansed, and I will clean My land, My house shall be a house of prayer.

My love for you never changes.  When you wait upon Me, it pleases Me.  Keep coming and Waiting and I will reveal much to you My child.  No matter what keep your eyes on Me and I will give you rest.  No one knows the hour or day when I come, only My Father, but, behold I am at the door, behold, I come quickly child

Enjoy the earth while you still can, it's beauty, it
s greenness, for this will not last, enjoy the warmth of the sun and moonlight and stars for they shall be no more.  Get back to nature as much as you can, go outside, go to a  ballgame, enjoy My creation, I made it for you.  I love that you love My trees and My greenness, and the grass, squirrels,and dogs and horses and cows they are beautiful to Me to..I love My creation, and it angers Me and saddens Me that I will have to destroy it, but I will cleanse it and restore it in the millennium and it shall be pure and holy before Me.  The earth groans and cries to Me in it's pain for all the evil it has endured.  I love My earth and I will rescue it and deliver it from bondage.  My thoughts are higher than your thoughts, My ways are higher than your ways.  Think on Me, learn of Me, My time with you is so short, do not draw back, Wait on Me.

Listen, do you hear the sound of horses?  Run with the horses.
 Strengthen yourself in Me.  I will show you the way.

***This is what I heard Him tell Me***


No comments: