Friday, May 4, 2012

Rebecca and the Neighbors...


Hello There,
I hope today finds you well and happy to be reading my post...I know when I feel down or stressed...I  take a few moments to read some of my favorite blogs... it makes me feel happy...H-A-P-P-Y...happy ...
So because it's spring and taking pictures outside in the sunshine makes me happy...I thought I would share some of my pics with you....I hope they warm your heart like they do mine....


Rebecca and Gracie have been outside playing and running and jumping on the trampoline and swinging...and soooo some of the neighbors came over to check them out....

They really perk up when Rebecca is out fooling around in her yard....

and did I mention Rebecca keeps raiding the fridge for apples for the neighbors and they are very appreciative to little girls bearing gifts of apples...

really don't remember what this is about...it looks like she dropped the apple....

that's ok the neighbor found it no problem...


they are still friends....

and she lets Rebecca pet her without feeding her apples...

I seriously don't know who's cuter....

"and then she said"...it looks like she is talking to Rebecca...

and I know Rebecca talks to her....look at her listening ear....

it's good to have neighbors....

Rebecca and her neighbors....it's the simple little things that are sooo adorable....and warm our hearts....

Gracie looks like she wants in on the snacks and conversation....

I love watching my girl grow....and I love that she is an animal person....

Well, hello there...thanks for posing...

Oh, look another neighbor came to visit....

"are you still taking pictures....make yourself useful and go git some apples while me and Rebecca visit..."

gentle spirits....bonding....

Rebecca has a knack for interacting with animals....

they are communicating without words....you know how neighbors like to talk over fences....

Yes, Rebecca has apples for her too....

Blessings
Sherry

No comments: