Thursday, May 3, 2012

First Tag Swap

 Hello There,

I have just participated in my first tag swap with Laura Denison at Following the Paper Trail and I wanted to share my tags with you...it was so much fun to do....I picked a french country theme....we had to make nine 4x6 tags, keep one and send in eight and we were supposed to sign each one....so here are a few photos to show you what I have done...I had a Mary Engelbreit mini calendar that is a tare away desk calendar with the most adorable children's images (she is my favorite children's illustrator) I wanted to use some of the images on something and not just throw them out...they are too cute....I hope this gives you some good ideas of how to do your own tags for swaps you should try it....it's really fun....and these tags can be used in cards or mini albums and even on scrapbook lay-outs....I hope you enjoy them....


This is what the back of each tag looks like....I made a small pocket and added two mini tags to it....

On each 4x6 tag I inked the edges of the tag and the image....

I also punched the lower edge and added a music note paper clip on the side...

Each tag has a ribbon tie on top and a felt flower with a brad in the center...

I also added some rhinestone stickers on the lover side edges....

These tags are relatively easy to make and the illustrated images with the quotes in them are just adorable....

Each tag has a different image and sentiment....

I loved the images so much they were kind of hard to part with....

This is one of my favorites...love the look of the mother and child with the comforter....and the sentiment reminds me of God being our Comforter....

This is the tag I kept....it reminds me to always remember it's the little things in life that are so precious and bring so much joy....and create so many memories....
Blessings
Sherry

No comments: