Monday, March 19, 2012

Heatherlee's Wedding

Hello There,
Well, it's Monday morning and it definitely feels like a Monday...we got back from the wedding late so I did not post her card last night...the wedding was beautiful and they were very very happy....everyone looked beautiful, especially the bride....the ceremony was outside in a beautiful tree shaded area...and the reception BBQ dinner was wonderful....and the cakes were amazing...they did a great job with the color scheme and decorations... I just love weddings...the covenant with God is just amazing to be a witness to and take part in...we dropped Holly off at her house...and then MaMaw off at her nursing home and then we headed home...wow, I'm tired this morning...I think I need a nap....I just got back from taking Rebecca to school...this is the start of her last grading semester or quarter....I don't know what they call it....but basically she will get one more report card this year to finish out 8th grade....

and then...

She will officially be going into her high school years....WOW.....time flies when  you are raising children doesn't it....


Here is the card I made for Heatherlee and Daniel Peterman....


I used black cardstock for the base of the easel card...and some  designer papers from my stash to layer the front...the photo is one of their engagement photo's that is one of my favorites....I made the flowers out of the matching paper....I used my tattered floral spell binders die and popped it out with pop dots, the bling is recollection and I had some beautiful beige organza ribbon in my stash that matched perfectly...and then I made the stick pin out of pearls....I love the way it turned out.....

This is a side view of the card to show more of the dimensional details....

and this is the back of the card....this is another of their engagement photo's that I just loved....and I think it made the card...


Blessings
Sherry


No comments: