Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Send a Smile 4 kids cards

Hello There,
I hope you guys are doing well.  I have been busy this week making cards and I took a few photo's the other night...to show you...I made 60 cards to send to the kids hospitals that is put together by "Send a Smile 4 kids"...I have their badge on my sidebar....this is a wonderful paper craft project to get involved in....

Basically, they ask you to make a card and leave the inside blank to write in....these are delivered to surrounding hospitals....they don't have any hospitals participating in Texas yet...so I am sending mine to the Iowa address...these cards are given out by the staff and doctors to the children as a form of encouragement to them....and I am blessed to be part of this blessing....

I am sending 59 cards, this time because we had an emergency birthday card need that came up the other day and since it was for a pre-teen friend of Rebecca's we used one of these....most of my cards are for teenage girls...which is where they said they have been coming up short....

Our weather has been kind of sketchy this week....windy, thunderstormy and rain.....so I have not made it to the post office yet....but hopefully by Friday....I have the cards and mini to mail for Alison S. birthday, and the birthday card for Laura D. and now my hospital kids cards are ready....Oh, the joy of a crafty day.....

Here are some of the cards there are many different styles with lots of coloring and fun images....I am sorry the photo is dark....it was very late when I took it and the lighting is dim....I thought it was just me as my eyes were very tired....


Here is another photo of the rest of the cards.....again I am sorry that it is so dark....


Blessings
Sherry

No comments: