Monday, February 6, 2012

Wow...what a productive day....I made breakfast, I heard a bell, I let the dog out, I took Rebecca to school, I came back, I let the dog out, I did the dishes, I began the conquest of conquering my laundry, I gathered, I sorted, I put in the first load, added soap, and turned the knob....basically repeat about 7 or 8 times and you could be done soon, I swap clothes to dryer....I hang up the drip dry....and then I repeat the process... I made the beds, I made lunch, I heard a bell, I let the dog out, I did the dishes, I cleaned the bathrooms, I started on my continuing education requirements for this year (this is like watching paint dry)....I heard a bell, I let the dog out, I went and picked up Rebecca from school and we went to check in on Mammaw and take her  clean laundry...we visited....and then headed home....I made dinner, I heard a bell, I let the dog out, I did the dishes, I checked homework, I folded more of the dry clean clothes and put them all away...hopefully one more day and my laundry will be done for another week....and now I think I'm tired....
blessings
Sherry

No comments: