Wednesday, February 22, 2012

New Card to Share for WAW, SSIC, and HIMCR challenges

I just made this wonderful card last night while Gary and Rebecca were at softball practice....I love love love this verse....I seriously do not know if I will be able to give this one away....The Holy Spirit always brings this verse front and center in my mind when I am in challenging situations...it has brought me great peace and comfort...it has brought me thru many storms and trials....It is such a blessing to know that I am never alone....and no matter what I face each day...He is here with me....comforting...and guiding me each step of the way...when my daily challenges are pulling me out of my peace...and sometimes I slip and let the anchor fall....but God....He always pulls me back into Him and grounds me to His peace...it's a beautiful experience and I can't imagine what life would be like without His peace and presence...He is my Anchor....and though the storms come and batter my sails...the Anchor holds....in spite of the storm....God has not promised me a life of ease....He has promised me that no matter what I face....He is God....and He is my shelter from the storms...
Blessings
Sherry

I would like to enter this card in these challenges:


word art wednesday challenge #16 (Psalm 46:10)
link:  wordartwednesday.blogspot.com


stampin sisters in christ challenge #127 (use a flower)
link:  stampinsistersinchrist.blogspot.com


Hiding in my craftroom challenge #34-glitter, glitter!
link:  hidinginmycraftroom.comnew card to share for waw,ssic, and himcr challenges

No comments: