Friday, January 20, 2012

Hugs for Mammaw

I have come to realize over the last few years that grandma's are just Antique little girls...full of laughter and tears...and Patience is a Virtue...means more than I can truly comprehend some days...Love Covers and Warms better than any blanket ever could....

It's the little things that truly matter....A gentle touch....A kind word....A listening ear....these are worth more than Silver or Gold....these have the power to lighten the load bearing down on another....these are the lights that send darkness and despair away....

Our days are numbered...and we are not guaranteed any....So, while I'm here...I will not waste any....I hope I can carry this light to the others who may not be thankful....because of their troubles....but I want to remind you while I am able.....Be kind and Be gentle....we all sit at the Lord's table....

Life is a school...full of lessons to learn...some of us pass easily thru each test....some of us have trouble recognizing we are taking a test....some of us fail in the test and think we will never get past it....

Challenges come as each day in the school of life progresses...and we must not fear...we must persevere and go on to the next test....we all have a purpose...so I remind you while I am able...Be kind and Be gentle...we all sit at the Lord's table....

Always Remember:

You are Precious...
You are Loved...
You are needed...

Life is the journey of the choices You make....choose to be kind....choose to be gentle...and Go Light Your World as You are able...

Love and Blessings
Sherry





No comments: