Sunday, July 26, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 23, 2020

I heard this today:

As you are aware many challenges are coming.  Peace, be still, one day all will be clear.

"Go Within"  more now, My child, My little one as you see things approaching  and encroaching on your peace.

Many SHIFTS, many CHANGES are coming to your earth plane, but, do not fear, for I AM here with you every step of the way.

Oh, beautiful one, your soul is growing and the purity and light within you now, must come out.

For the more you pour out, the more I shall pour in.

Living water is flowing from within you to water many who are parched and thirsty.

REMEMBER, dear ones a bruised reed I will not break.  I see you, I see each of you, no one is alone, no one can hide.  I AM here, I see you, beloved, you are loved.

I AM not far from any of you.

Dwell with Me now.

Draw near to hear.

Selah

No comments: