Friday, February 26, 2016

Hearing God - February 26, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, whenever you slow down and focus on Me, you can hear Me.  I am with you constantly.  I am near you all.  You all are constantly on My mind.

Though you each face different challenges, know this, I am with you, I am for you.

I travel this path with you.  Think of Me, focus on the reality that I am here with you.

I may be invisible or I may be visible.  I may be quiet or I may be heard.  I may be in the form of a dove, lion or the wind.  But, I tell you the Truth, I am always here with you.  Look for Me in every situation, for I am in it with you.

Many of your lessons come in the challenges you each face.

With Me, nothing shall be impossible for you.  Let Me help you.  Ask Me when you are not sure or are troubled.  Ask Me for the information that you may be seeking.

Come, and let us reason things out together.  I welcome your inquiries.  For as you turn to hear Me and draw close, I shall open to you and reveal Myself.  For My heart longs to draw each of you to Myself.

No comments: