Monday, February 22, 2016

Hearing God - February 21, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

My mercies kiss you daily, My beloveds.  For soon, very soon all shall be set into motion, the change is upon you now.  You can see the writing on the wall, My children.

Are you sheltered and snug in Me?  Have you drawn closer to Me, close as you possibly can?  Have you drawn and drank deeply from My well?  Are you abiding in Me and resting in My peace, My little ones?  If not, why?

There is no time to delay.  I see you and I know what is ahead.  I have prepared the path for you.  Keep holding My hand, My dear ones.  (note:  when He said keep holding My hand, I saw a vision unfolding, I will put it at the bottom of this page)  Let Me lead and you calmly follow Me home.

Beloveds, there is much coming to you now, much change, much progress, much love, for I shall pour out My love upon My waiting Bride.  I have you in position now, do not change course.  Stay close to Me, I lead, you follow.

Many would still have their own way.  So be it, but, I would rather lead and protect each of you, but, you must make your own choices, I love you all, I long for each of you to come home to Me and let Me care for you.

There is so much to teach you, I have so much to share with each of you, come and walk the path with Me.

*Note:

***Vision:  I see a narrow path, it's white, like a well worn dirt path or a sidewalk I cannot tell, it is winding through a beautiful garden with greenery on both sides, and trees, and flowers, it's beautiful and lush.  The path seems to be one way, there seems to be a mountain or a large rocky area on the right side of the path, I think the path is slightly elevated and we are walking up, but, not sure, because I am not winded or struggling to walk it.  The path has room for two walking side by side.  Jesus is walking the path with me, holding my hand, His right hand is holding my left hand as I am observing this scene from a slightly elevated view I can see from the back of the two of us on the path.  Jesus is holding My hand gently, and we are quietly talking as we hold hands and are walking the path together.  He is wearing a long cream colored robe with a sash/belt on and sandals I think the sash is a dark color but I cannot tell and I think the sandals are brown, but not sure.  His hair is medium brown in color and a little longer than His shoulder area.  I can hear us talking, but, I am not sure what we are saying, we are smiling and I can see our face profiles and we are chatting away and smiling.

There is such a quiet peace here in His presence.  I can see this vision as He is speaking to me and I am writing it down.

Also, as I am seeing this vision I hear a song gently wafting through my mind as I take this all in, it's an old hymn we used to sing in church as a child "Peace, peace, wonderful peace, flowing down from the Father above, sweep over my spirit again precious Lord, in fathomless billows of love..."

No comments: