Friday, May 8, 2015

Hearing God - May 8, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning this is what I heard:

My dear one, trust Me to protect and keep you.  I am here.  I do not fail.  I am close My beloved.  When your peace seems to slip away, stop, retreat into Me and wait for My peace to come.  I am never far from you.  I will help you through every difficulty.  No one is promised tomorrow.  All must give an account of how they spent their days.  I see everything, all is recorded, dear one, you are Mine.  My child, the best thing you can do now is focus on Me.  Live each day with Me, talking to Me.  Invite Me into your daily tasks and rituals.  Walk out your life with Me.  This is My desire for you.  Dwell in Me. Do not be afraid of the things that are unfolding now on earth.  For only with your eyes shall you behold the reward of the wicked.  I have prepared you, and I am finishing and polishing you now, My dear one.  For the labors ahead are daunting.  But, I shall go before you and walk beside you as you journey out.  Do nothing on your own, only what you see Me do.  Do only what I tell you.  No weapon formed against you, beloved, shall prosper.  You are My little dove, and I have need of you.  Soon, I shall give you your marching orders.  Do not fear, Trust Me, in everything, trust Me.  I will not lead you astray.  We are in this together.  Nothing is wasted in My Kingdom.  I use everything in My eternal plan.  For My History is unfolding now.  Take heed to these words child, and put them up on your blog.  Take courage in ME.  I am in you.  Christ in you, the hope of glory.

No comments: