Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hearing God - May 10, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord this morning this is what I heard:

As you endeavor to reach out more and more in simple acts of kindness it draws more and more of My Spirit to touch others.  For you are an example of My hands extended.  The deeper you go into Me the deeper you will love.  For I am love and as you come to understand and truly know Me, My love spills out of you in an overflow, an abundance, like a beautiful, crystal clear waterfall.  Love is the key to these last days on earth.  Walk in love, gentleness, meekness and humility.  No matter what you see transpiring on your earth, walk in love, humble yourself under My hand.  Trust Me, and always look for the good in everyone and every situation.  Remember, I am with you.  I never leave you.  But, you must remain focused on Me.  I shall direct your steps.  Moment by moment.  You are a beautiful vessel I wish to pour My Spirit into in abundance.  For I am now releasing the latter rain on My people.  Can you see it child?  Can you feel it?  Look now, My love, it's beginning to rain.  Deep calls unto deep. My children hear My voice and they come.  Oh, how I love My children, My little lambs.  My Spirit rests upon each one.  Beloveds, do not grow impatient in your journey.  Do not grow weary in well doing.  For I see all you are going through.  I see all you are doing.  I hear every word you speak, and I read every thought.  Behold, My little ones, I am coming quickly, and My rewards are with Me.  Do not let Me find you STILL sleeping.  AWAKE.

No comments: