Sunday, January 11, 2015

Hearing God - Jan.1, 2015

***note:  As I was waiting upon the Lord this morning, this is what I heard:

Before you do anything come, come and listen at My knee, beloved.  It is good to sit and tune your ear to hear Me.  It is good to come away with Me to a quiet place, away from all distractions and just be with Me.  I am with you always.  I know you know now that I never leave you.  We are one - the Spirit and the flesh are in union now, My dear one, We are truly married and nothing and no one can ever separate us.  We are secure and unmovable.  Oh, the joy that awaits you on the other side is overwhelming, and simply can't be described.  You will have to see it for yourself.  But, trust Me child, you will be very pleased.  Your joy shall be full.  Oh, so many of My mysteries are opening up to you as you sit at My table and feast with your true brothers and sisters.  My Kingdom is come and beckons all to enter in and partake of My goodness.  I freely call and invite all to come and get to know Me for themselves.  This is a lonely path, a separated out, individual journey.  But, the most important journey each of you will ever take.  I am your creator, I know what is best for each of you, but, I will not force you to come.  I know who are Mine.  The wise will be with Me now, and in the days to come, for they have endured the tests.  They have come through the purifying fires and are purest gold to Me.  The foolish, who think they know enough about Me and the ones who don't want to hear, well, so be it, they shall not hear, they shall not see, and they shall not know.  But, I tell you the Truth for all who have ears to hear, they shall hear.  For all who truly seek Me, I shall be found by them.  I am not distant, I am here.

Seek Me now, listen to My voice, shut out the noise from the world and hear Me.  I am the first and the last, besides Me there is no other.  I use who I want to relay My messages.  I see you all.  I know where each of you are on the path.  This is not a comparison contest.  I have different and set apart paths for each of you, but you must be on the path to find Me, hurry now My children for the gate is closing.  There is not much time left.  Will you enter in, seek the path, the narrow path.  My dear beloved little dove, you are on the path, you have crossed over the bridge and you are safe and secure with Me.  You have many friends here, who have also been successful in this journey.  Though you have never met them, you know them, and they know you.  Beloved, do not lose sight of your calling, put these words up for all to see.  For these are not yours to keep, they pour out of you through My Spirit, I alone am the writer, you, are My yielded, submitted vessel, My little scribe.  Dear one, your journey shall never end, though you have come out of this world, you have much continuing work to do with Me.  I have always used you with words, to encourage, to uplift, to strengthen.  This is your calling, this is one of your talents in My Kingdom.  My precious one, you have always known that this talent is from Me, and now I say to you, arise, arise to your calling and deliver My messages.  Do not be lax and lazy in this.  Yes, you have much to learn, but your life is a continual learning journey.  Your calling is to continue to receive and put up these words.  For they are for edification to the ones coming behind you, do not leave your post again dear one, for We are not finished here.  You, My beautiful Bride have much to do here.  Release My words to the people, for they are not just for you, you are not to keep them for yourself.  Blow your trumpet for Me now, dear one.  Feed My sheep, little one, feed My sheep.

 I am here for all, come unto Me and allow Me to feed you.  I have much to say.  The question is, do you truly want to hear?  We shall see.  Selah.


No comments: