Monday, September 15, 2014

Hearing God - July 6, 2013

Repent, and stay focused on Me.  I am your source in all things and for all things.  My ways are not your ways, I am here, always with you, and I go before you, I know what's waiting up ahead.  Trust Me, let me lead you day by day.  I am your way maker, as you stay close to ME.  Do not stray, follow My lead, I am your source of strength, do not question what lies ahead of you, I will bring you through all that I require of you.  Many are falling asleep again, I awakened them, but like a dog they return to their own vomit.  I see all, nothing is hidden or escapes Me.  My plan is unfolding everyday, do not be dismayed, I have already told you, and prepared a way for you.  Each life's journey is unique and special.  No two are the same.  Shelter in Me child and all will go well with you.  Do not allow yourself  to worry, cast down and out all fear, for fear is not of Me, nor is it in My plan for you.  I walk with you now and nothing is going to come as a surprise in your life, I know all and I will protect you, each and everyday.  You are Mine and I will never let you go.  I will never allow you to get lost.  Only you and you alone can separate yourself from Me.

No comments: