Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hearing God in the eventide - July 4, 2014

Anything and anyone who is not following Me will not be under My protection.  I am the author and finisher of all life.  No one but Me knows how long they shall live.  Some live years, some live months, some live weeks, some live days, some live hours, some live seconds, some live only a moment.  Only I know the length of life for each thing that I have created.  I alone have a purpose and a plan for how and why I do things or allow things.  You are not to know everything.  You are to trust Me in everything.  You may ask Me anything and I will answer you as I wish.  I lead, you follow.  It is good to seek wisdom.  But it is fruitless to question My ways.  As you follow and progress, I will reveal things to you as I see that you are ready to receive.  This process you are going through cannot be rushed, for if We rush through the process you will not grasp the fruit that you are ready to receive.  As you eat at My table, you are consuming My delicacies that I provide in My right time.  It is not profitable for you to be rushed through your maturing process.  For this journey is producing much fruit in you now, and the abundance of My fruit will overflow in you to reach others.  For the well in you runs deep, and still you keep digging deeper into My eternal springs.  This is good.  For out of your abundance, I shall water many dry and thirsty lands.  My life in you shall flow out of you to feed and water the desolate, waste places within the hearts of men.  For they shall long to drink from the well that you drink from.  They shall seek to eat the crumbs from your table.  You shall freely feed and water My people and you My child, shall never go hungry or thirst again for you are feeding from My table and have food that they know not of, and your spring is from My eternal well and shall never run dry.  I speak, and you My love, hear.  You run to Me and eagerly await My words, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  Beloved, do not be alarmed in the change.  For it must come, and I am in the change.  Rest in Me, be still thy heart, I am here.

No comments: