Monday, April 28, 2014

Hearing God - May 7, 2013

When I come for you it's not going to be in a spaceship, be not deceived.  My plan is unfolding and coming to pass.  Great mysteries are being revealed.  The end is before you.  Look up for your redemption draweth nigh.  Not very long now child.  Remember, shelter in Me, stay close and all will go well with you.  Focus all your attention on Me, on what I am saying, on what I am doing on the earth.  Read My word, take communion with Me, pray and seek My word, for this is how you live in Me.  This is how you should live now.  The world has nothing for you.  Don't look back at the world, look to Me the author and finisher of your faith.  Your life is in My hands.  Trust Me in everything.  Do not doubt My plan or provision.  Do not waiver in your steadfast assurance of My ways.  Believe in what you can't see.  Trust in Me and let your faith carry you through your days.  Faith is truly an action word.  Use your faith and I will grow bigger in your reality.  I am not limited, I am limitless.  Live in Me child.  I am your source.   I will provide for you.  Do not doubt My love or provision for nothing is impossible for Me.  Listen to Me through-out your day.  I am here - listen.  

No comments: