Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hearing God - May 19, 2013

Song:  "SSSShhhhhhhh....Be still and knooooooow, Be still and know, I am God, I am God , sssshhhhhhhh, Be still and know.  Yerushalyon, Yitzrael, Yhhuah (I am not sure of how to spell these words but this is what it sounded like) is My name, I am God, I am God, sssssshhhhhhh....Be still and know..."

My beloved I am here, and it honors Me when you are here waiting patiently on Me.  I want you to meditate on this song child, it is given to you from Me, by the Holy Ruach Ha Kodesh yesterday in the heart of worship.  I am now releasing new things upon you, receive them My child, receive all that I place upon you now.  For you have developed in your persistence of Me, a true heart of worship, you are one of My true worshipers.  I will now reveal much more of Myself and My ways to you My dear one.  Beloved your journey is a beautiful one to Me.  You are unfolding under My care to be a beautiful Bride, spotless and white, hungry for More of Me.  Stay hungry, stay clean for this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.

 I am ever watchful of you.  You are a faithful servant.  Let the record show that she is faithful and persistent in her pursuit of Me, her first love.  I am pouring Myself into you as you are emptying yourself of you.  I am increasing in you, as you are decreasing in you, this pleases Me child, this pleases Me.  You shall turn many back to Me by your ways.  By your light, by your peace, by your joy.  I will bless you My child, My little one.  I am here and I will favor whomever I will to.  There is no end to My blessings child, for the ones that truly please Me.  I read every heart, I know every thought, I hear every word, I see every action.  Be still and know, I am God, Yahuah is My name and I alone shall be praised and worshiped.  There is no greater one.  I alone am the Great All Powerful  and Awesome Almighty God.  Nothing compares to Me.  You were created to be a blessing to Me, to fellowship with Me, to walk on the high places with Me, to be eternal like Me, to bring Me joy.  I love all of My creation.  It is My Will that ALL would come to know Me and actually have a real relationship with Me, to talk with Me, to listen and have a conversation with Me, to walk with Me and experience life with Me and in Me.  I have much to share, I have much to give.

 I long to fill each heart with My love and reveal Myself to each one.  I long to have a personal, intimate relationship with each person, I am not distant from anyone.  I am right here.  I never change.  But the way to Me is not your way.  You have to come to Me, and seek Me out, Wait on Me, call upon Me and show Me that you truly want to know Me, your creator.  If you are willing to come and seek Me, then I will reveal Myself to you.  I am Yahuah, the invisible God.  I cannot be found in statues or graven images or  crucifixes, man has made these things because they are lazy, and want to see "something" and then they will worship it.  This is not My way.  I am the "invisible" God.  I am hidden from "view" but I am here.  There is nothing like Me, so you cannot focus your view on any man made image, picture, or creature that I have created and look upon it as Me.  This is a false image, this is not who I am.  I am that I am.  I am the only God.  I am Real.  I Breathe.  I think, I eat, I walk, I talk, I see, I hear.  If you want to know Me, you will come and wait on Me, and I will come and reveal Myself to you.  It is your choice, your own choice to be distant from Me, or to be close and in relationship with Me.  I am a rewarder of those that diligently seek Me.  I am the source of everything, physical and spiritual.  Seen and unseen.

 Your life and every life is made up of choices.  Choose you this day whom you will serve.  You choose who you will listen to and who you will obey.  I alone am the way to peace and everlasting life in joy and love.  I invite you ALL to come and allow Me to speak into you and reveal who I am.  I will not disappoint My true seekers.  I will reward them all.  I love you My child, I am here.  Trust no one but Me.  I will provide for you.  I will bless your life.  Take courage from Me, and do not fear anything.  Much trouble, difficulties, destruction, and evil is being unleashed upon the earth and its people, but you My dear one will be protected, all will go well with you as you shelter in ME, under My wing, safe and secure from all harm.  I love how you love Me, I love how you seek Me.  I will bless you now in abundance of peace, and meet all your needs.  Trust Me child, you are secure in Me.  Many will fall now, but you, My dear one, will stand.  Allow Me to bring you through the fires of testing.  Cling to Me, cleave to Me, My dear one, I will always deliver you out of everything.  Hold your tongue, more tests ae coming.  Keep that guard in place.

Vision:  I am talking to the principle at my daughters school, and I tell her, under no circumstance will I allow my daughter to be chipped or scanned, it they are going to do this tell me and I will remove her from the school.  Then I thought if it's a badge to scan then that is OK but not am implant.

Then I heard in my spirit "more scans are coming" ( I have no idea what this means)

Note:  a few months ago I had a dream of my daughters school chipping and scanning the children and I think everyone going into the school as teachers and staff were being chipped and scanned.  I don't think the parents were.  I remember arguing with them that my daughter was not getting chipped, and they were saying it was for her safety and protection and "mandatory" to go to this school...and now this vision.

Then the Lord spoke:  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord God Almighty delivers them up out of them all.

No comments: