Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Hearing God - April 23, 2014

You are My beloved dove.  I love you My little one.  Your faith is growing more day by day as you meditate on Me and My Word.  You are becoming strong in Me.  Child to hear Me clearly you must stay focused on Me.

Song:  "Yes Lord, yes Lord...from the bottom of my heart to the depths of my soul I say yes Lord..."

You are beautiful to Me, My dear one.  I long to be with My Bride.  I will soon come for you, stay ready.  Keep putting these words up, you are doing well.  I am with you child.  I see all you do.  Keep praying for your family.  Keep praying for the lost.  Keep praying for the Lukewarm.  Keep praying for the church.  Keep praying for your government.  I am listening.  Be it unto you according to your faith. As you ask, as you believe, so be it.  Pray in tongues as much as you can now.  It will strengthen you.  Much is going on inside of you that you cannot see, but I see.  I tell you the Truth, it is well with thee.  Your life is in My hands, for you have yielded to Me and surrendered your will to Me.  Now I ask you to pray My will be done, so be it, so be it.  You are in the calm before the storm.  I will rescue you.  I am coming.  Stay Alert and Watchful.  Stay sheltered in Me, in My Ark of protection.  Stay close dear one.

No comments: