Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 1, 2014

Today I have some questions:

me:  I'm here Father what do you, Jesus or the Holy Spirit want to teach Me today?

I would love to teach you more about Myself.  You have done well with your time this morning.  You have learned much in our adventure.  I have placed, once again, in your hands Mark Virklers teachings.  You are growing My child, and becoming very strong in Me.


me:  What is wrong with My knee and toes?

You have a deficiency in B vitamins.  Most of which you ingest in meat products, but during your fast, you are not eating meat so they are flaring up more.  You are not injured.

me:  How can I help to fix my knee and toes?

Get a good B vitamin complex supplement and triple the dose till all pain and symptoms go away, then cut back to regular dose.  Keep walking.  Also get a foot bath that I have been prodding you to get and soak your feet for 20minutes a day in Epsom salts to pull out toxins and speed healing.  Keep drinking more water.  Keep taking communion daily, also believe for your Restoration to be manifested in you NOW.  I am good and I am willing to do you good.  I shall bless your life.  I shall bring much fruit through you.  My child, My dear one, you are beautifully anointed with My oil.  Bathe and relax in My presence NOW.  Breathe in, Breathe out.

Peace be still and know that I am here right now with you.  I shall strengthen you today.  For the sleep you have lost, you shall not miss.  Your journey is getting deeper and deeper into Me.  You are sinking into Me and I am sinking deeper and deeper into you.  You are My beloved dove.  My Father, Myself and our precious Ruach Hakodesh love you dearly.  We enjoy your beautiful heart.  You are a sparkly jewel, one of our greatest treasures.  As you humble yourself more, we shall lift up your head, for in your weakness, We are made strong.  As you reject this world and its lures you come and draw closer into the Kingdom.  This pleases Us child.  You are about to experience something new.

Close your eyes.  Vision, is real, we are very close, walking side by side now, you and I.

Vision:  I see sand and two sets of footprints one looks like a boot print the other is a small child's foot print, side by side walking almost touching.  The child's footprint is golden and glowing, it looks like the child's footprints are liquid gold.  I here the Lord say "Come".  As I am pondering on why the child's footprints are glowing and gold.  Jesus replies "I told you, you were golden and glowing.  Come".  I see the ocean next to the sand and footprints.  Then I see Jesus in a long white gown sitting on a log and behind Him is a small Japanese child in a long white gown, with her arms raised up high and dancing with all her might, and I think singing but I can't make out what she is singing.  But I can read her thoughtS, she is thinking "Oh Jesus, I shall dance for you with all my might", she is lifting her feet up and down rapidly with her little arms raised and shaking and singing with her little hands clenched in fists.  She makes Jesus laugh, he says "Oh so you want to dance for Me, ok" and He watches her and laughs.


We are close My child, you are reflecting Me.  Thank you for yielding to Me.  I am well pleased with thee.  My true gifts to Me are given by a humble, obedient heart.  A pure heart full of love is a beautiful gift.  I have opened your heart which is now overflowing with My love.  Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  You shall go forth and express My love everywhere you go.  You are not lukewarm.  You are on fire with My presence and I am consuming all of your flesh with My all consuming fire.  But, behold, you shall not be consumed.  For your sacrifice is pure.  You are purified daily and refined in My furnace.  I shall surely come more into you.  For you are My Beloved Bride.  We are wed.  We are one, behold, the Bridegroom comes now.  May the love of God, strengthen and encourage you right now as you wait upon Me.  I am ever increasing in you now.  I cover you now with My kisses, I stroke your hair, I linger holding your hand in the dance.  You are beautiful and express My glory through your humble and contrite spirit.  How beautiful it is to see the oil of Mount Hebron upon you, flowing from your head onto your beautiful garments, over your bejeweled and golden belt and then drenching your golden feet and puddling under your beautiful feet.  You are fair My dear one.  You shall forever Rest in My chamber.  You shall freely go out into My garden and I shall freely come and we shall speak heart to heart.  We shall see each other face to face at the garden gate.  Oh, My dear one I have so much to share with you, so many beautiful mysteries to unravel before you.

 I watch over you, for you are the apple of My eye.  you have given Me your heart completely, and I shall treasure you always.  True love grows, it cannot be quenched, it is like a consuming fire.  Oh, how My heart rejoices over you.  For I am first, I am loved and adored by you.  You cover Me with kisses in your words, I am drenched by your love.  I shall surely require more of your love, for you have touched Me and awakened My eternal flame, and I shall only be satisfied by your love poured out more and more upon Me.  I must have it, I am drenched in your love.  Oh, My dear one, you have pleased My Father and our precious Ruach Hakodesh with the abundance and purity of your love.  I am undone in your presence for you are pouring forth your love over Me.  Oh, how My heart sings, oh, how you have blessed Me with your abundance of love.  I keep pouring into you more of My love, but you are bursting forth with an over abundance of love for Me, as fast as I pour into you, you pour into Me and it's getting stronger and stronger, I must have you.  I must take you soon, for the abundance of your love is so strong, it washes over Me, again and again, it blesses Me to know I am loved, not for what I can do for you, but for who I am, and for this My beloved, for this love alone I shall surely bless you.  My heart is refreshed.  I receive your sacrifice of love today, and please My dear one know that you have warmed My heart with your offering.

Blessed be the child who knows how to serve her King.

Blessed be the Bride who honors and takes care of her Husband.

Blessed be the faithful for they shall be filled.

Mark this day, I say Record this sacrifice in the book.  For I have received your love and We shall Remember you in our book of Remembrance.  For you have learned, you have broken free of your chains.  You understand LOVE.  Now and forevermore you shall be changed.  You have transitioned into a new level.  Your ability to love has crossed through the barrier, and now We shall go forth.  You and I shall do great things.  Rejoice, Rejoice, Rejoice and again I say Rejoice.

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah comes.

...and I say "Yes, come Oh Mighty Lion, Oh King of Judah come..."

No comments: