Friday, January 24, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 16, 2014

As I am waiting upon the Lord these songs start playing:

song:  "He's the Mighty one of Israel 2X, His voice can be heard through the power of His Word, He's the Mighty one of Israel"

song:  "Great and Mighty is He 2X, clothed in Glory, arrayed in Splendor, Great and Mighty is He"

song:  "Thank you for  the Blood 2X, Thank you for the Blood of Jesus Christ, Thank you for the Blood, there's healing in the Blood 2X, there's healing in the Blood of Jesus Christ, there's healing in the Blood, there's forgiveness in the Blood 2X there's forgiveness in the Blood"

song:  "Praise Him, won't you Praise Him, Oh, Oh, come you people Praise the Lord Forever"

song:  "King of Kings and Lord of Lords 2X"

song:  "I believe God, I believe God, Ask what you will and it shall be done.  Trust and obey, believe Him and say I believe, I believe God"

Oh My dear one it is good to hear you praise Me and sing My Praises.  It blesses Me to be with you, My beloved dove.

song:  "Great is Thy Faithfulness 3X"

As the mountains fall into the sea, hold onto Me, I will protect you from the storm.  You are truly a treasure to Me.  My heart sings at the thought of you My dear one.

Sing:  "The Lord My God 2X, in the midst of thee 2X, is mighty 2X,and He shall reign 2X, forever and ever.  And He shall reign in Power and Might and Authority"

Come unto Me all those who are weary and I shall give you rest.  

song:  "King of Kings and Lord of Lords 2X, Hallelujah 2X, King of Kings, Hallelujah 2X"

There is an anointing that I have placed on you, you felt it last night but did not realize what it was, an anointing of Praise and Thanksgiving.  An anointing of hope.  I have come to set the captives free.  Great is thy faithfulness little one to keep coming to Me.  To eagerly wait, to hear a word from Me.  Many, Many are called but few are chosen.  I have chosen you for My very own.  You are My Beloved Bride and when the Father tells Me, I'm coming to sweep you in My arms and we shall dance.  Our love My dear one is eternal like I Am.  I will keep you by My side for you are mine.  I love you My Beloved little dove.  Walk softly, and carry a big stick, I Am the big stick, I'm in you, I walk this road alone with you, I go before you.  Your journey in Me is a long one.  We are in this together.  Stay strong, never give up hope, no matter what you see.  Many changes are taking place now, much is happening in and around earth.  Rejoice My Love, Rejoice for your King and your Fathers plans are unfolding.  You shall not be snared by the traps of the evil one to draw you away from Me.  You have been given discernment, use this spirit well now child.  The lies and deception is thick and sticky all around you, like a spiders web.  Be on guard.  Many will come to you in My name, but not all are from Me, in fact very few are.  They shall try to lead you astray.  but you are strong.  You must pray for your family to not be deceived by these tactics, and for Me to soften their hearts and bring them to true repentance.  Without repentance and a thorough cleaning you cannot be Holy.  All must enter in by Me.  Remember be ye holy for I Am Holy, and without holiness no one shall see God.  It's a narrow walk, a solitary journey.  Each step in Me, brings you further into My Kingdom.  You are mine My love, we are one.  You shine and wear your garments well, soon child soon, I come to make all things new.  My way or the highway that leads to destruction.  The choice is simple.  But few make the right choice.  So be it.  Behold, My dear one, I come.  Let no one or nothing snuff out your lamp.  Wait on Me, surely I come quickly.


No comments: