Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Hearing God - Jan. 11, 2014

My soul longs to be with you child.  My Bride is very precious to Me.  For it blesses Me to know that I have not lost all of My Adams.  The remnant that is My Bride is very precious to Me.  You endured many tests yesterday, My dear one.  You did not release your tongue and lash out in your pain and hurt, you held your tongue, and cast down every evil and vain imagination that rose up within you due to your flesh wanting to react to the "trigger" of offenses that assailed you yesterday.  You stood strong in the battle inside yourself and the struggle was short.  You are recognizing your enemies that come to draw you out and away from Me and My peace and My love.  My spirit within you is free to engage the enemy at your gates as they come to take back ground that once belonged to them.  Keep reading My word and feeding your spirit for much is being accomplished within you in the unseen realm.  Your armor is shining and gleaming, your heart is pure and refreshed in My presence.  For I live in you now and I know every beat of your heart.  Do not be discouraged when you face assaults from your own family members for every thing that you encounter will be used to grow you and cause change in you.  For you to truly and constantly reflect Me and be transformed into My likeness and character will require many levels of testing for you.  You must endure the testing.  Lean on Me for I am here in every test.  I may seem distant and silent, but I am here with you.  Closer than your very breath.  I am working constantly on you.  The spirit of offense must not be found in you.  The foul spirit of cursing must not be found in you, both must be kicked to the curb when they raise their ugly heads in you.  You must be diligent in casting them down and out.  Do not give them a foothold to anchor to.  If you do slip even for a moment - Repent quickly, Repent and get back in the battle.  For in your weakness I am made strong.  In all your daily moments acknowledge Me and I shall direct your paths of engagement.  Be ye therefore steadfast and secure in Me, My Beloved gentle dove.  No weapon, circumstance or conversation formed against you shall prosper.  For I know the plans of the enemy to be sent your way to distract you from Me and My Kingdom.  They want to keep you tethered to your fleshly instincts and thus thwart your growth in Me, for they can see you are getting stronger and stronger.

Dream:

I recall now I had a dream last night where I was in it, but I was above it and to the right watching it.
I heard demons talking among themselves to the left - they were obscured but I know it was demons and I could feel them watching the dream to.  There is a large crowd of people going about their daily lives walking in a city, like you would see in a traffic light intersection crossing.  The people are all black like distinct shadow form and in the crowd is a white distict shadow form.  The demons are saying they would have no trouble or difficulty controling and manipulating the people, except for the white lighted person, for they could not be controlled and so they went to attack that person.  I then look and realize I am the white lighted glowing person, (sticking out like a neon sign) the people turn and start to surround Me, I feel I am about to be attacked...I can't remember any more.

I have told you already that you are glowing now for My light within you is strong and powerful.  You are a light in the darkness and a beacon on a hill to show forth My light and draw others to Me.  I am using you as you walk daily before Me yielded and secure in Me.  Your life is being witnessed by many lukewarm, lost and dejected ones.  They see My power and love reigning in you.  They know you are different.  you are a sign and a wonder for Me.  I am using you to touch others by your life, you don't have to do anything extra to "work" for Me.  Just live your life in Me, and let Me live through you.  As you yield,  I grow stronger in you, as you wait upon Me I pour My oil in and upon you.  I fill you with My oil and I trim your lamp.  I also annoint your head and heart.  I inspect your garments and as you repent as I chastize and correct you I then cleanse you and wash and remove your stains and wrinkles that have come on your garments.  Keep your garments clean by walking with Me.  Rest assured in Me that I will keep you.  Feed your spirit with My word.  I live in you child and nothing can separate you from Me.

Song:  "Peace, Peace, wonderful peace, flowing down from the Father above.  Sweep over My spirit again precious Lord,  in fathomless billows of love.

No comments: