Thursday, September 6, 2012

WAW: "We Love Him"

Hello There,

I am starting to get back on track with crafting.  I spent the day yesterday cleaning up my craft room and I must say it feels great to be organized again.

I made this card and have enclosed three different views of this card to show the colors, embossed papers and details...

This view shows off the gold embossed paper, and the buttons that I punched out with a Martha Stewart punch, I used a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom border...but unfortunately Martha Stewart punches are not labeled so I can tell you what they are...

I love the detail in this view of the dimensional butterflies that I have added..


I am going to enter this card in:

wordartwednesday.blogspot.com---challenge #44


crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/2012/08/r87-less-is-more.html---Crafts 4 Eternity



Blessings
Sherry

No comments: