Monday, August 8, 2011

Gratitude is the hearts Memory

Good Morning...today is beautiful and full of possibilities I am thankful for another day...I have been up doing laundry and am about to pick up Rebecca from volleyball practice, do grocery shopping this afternoon and then go to prayer meeting tonight I am full of expectancy. God is about to show up in a huge way I can feel it, I woke up singing today... I am hopeful that I will walk three miles on my treadmill today...I have gotten out of my routine since vacation and need to get back into it because it really does make me feel better...I don't know if it was a good idea to put my treadmill in my scrapbook room right next to my scrapbook table... I seem to have a conflict of interest...Oh, well, we shall see...I just opened my new book called Wishes by Close to my Heart founder Jeanette R. Lynton...it is sooo full of creative card ideas and the secret pocket is calling me out, almost daring me to stop what I'm doing and get cracking making these cards...wow, my heart is pounding just thinking of where I can sneak this pocket into my mini's and layouts...I think I have the Magic book as well, now I have to go find it...The Wishes book if full of beautiful quotes...one of my favorites "There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude. A quiet joy. By Ralph H. Blum". Be thankful in all things....

No comments: