Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Whispers of Spirit August 18, 2020

 I heard this today:


Break out of your heart, for you have locked it in a box.

Break out of your heart, for you have locked it in a box.

You must take the key and open it.

You must take the key and open it.

For you must be willing to open up your heart, and release it to grow and expand.

Don't think, do.

Don't think, do.

Many think they are open in their heart, but, they have locked it inside a very small box.

I see you, I see you all.

You, My dear one, have many layers to be unlocked.  I shall help you, dear one, but, you must be willing to unlock your heart and allow the NOW expansion, to do so will release you.

You do not need to know the how or the why of this moment,

You just need to choose to unlock the box you have put on your heart and I will do the rest.

We are in this journey together.

My little one, will you unlock the box?


Selah

No comments: