Thursday, July 30, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 30, 2020

I heard this today:

Oh, My little one, it is good to come to Me, for in so doing you find shelter from the storm.

Come away with Me, more and more as you are able, for I AM always here beside you.  We are not distant from each other, My dear one, for where you go, I go, and where you are I AM. 

Don't let yourself worry, for worry is a distraction from the moment.  You must train yourself to live in the present NOW, for this is where your intention and focus should be.  Worry will only drain your strength for the moment. 

Simply abide in the moment you are in and know I AM here and all is well, My love, My dear one.  For I AM your shelter, your resting place, your comfort in the storms. 

Remember, dear ones, you can count on Me, come and hold My hand, look into My eyes, trust Me, My child, I see you, I've got you, beloved, all is well.

There is no past, present, or future chaos that can separate you from Me, We will ride the waves together.

Selah

No comments: