Friday, July 31, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 31, 2020

I heard this today:

Oh, My dear one, My beautiful dove, so gentle, so quiet, eagerly awaiting My embrace, eagerly seeking out My presence, for she knows where I AM. 

So, she quiets herself and sits in her beautiful stillness and awaits Me with a warm and beautiful heart, Oh how I love you, little one. 

I long to be known by each of you, My dear ones, for if you would but seek Me in your quietness, in your stillness, I shall truly be found by you.

I AM not lost.  I AM not separated from you.  There is no distance between us.  There is only your lack of knowing, for some have not been shown the way.

This is the charge I have given, My dove.  To allow you into the sanctuary of her beautiful heart, so gentle, so stilled as she listens with her heart fully expecting to hear Me and so she does.

She has learned in practicing the pause, to simply be still and hear Me in the echos of her heart.  For she has found Me and shall never lose Me.

For anyone who seeks Me in truth, love and purity of heart to truly know Me, and not My hand, shall find Me. 

I AM here, wanting eagerly to speak daily to you, and be heard.  For did you not know, have you not realized that I AM constantly speaking to each of your beautiful hearts, but alas, many do not slow down to hear.

For I would that you all would practice the pause, be still, take a few moments for yourself and turn inward to Me.  For I AM here, in each heart.  For nothing, absolutely nothing can or will ever separate you from Me, My dear ones.

My love for you is truly unfathomable.  The depths of My love cannot be measured.

Take a time out, dear ones, practice the pause, incorporate more and more stillness so you can listen for the gentle whispers of My heart whispering to your hearts. 

I have given you all free-will.  So, it is up to you to seek Me out and build a relationship with Me, for in so doing, such a treasure chest you shall find:  peace, love, joy, comfort, calmness, support, encouragement, guidance, direction, wisdom, hope, abundance, faith and more so much more...You shall add to this list as you discover the richness of your journey within.

My beloveds, you are never alone in your journey, know this, My loves, trust this, My little ones, and so it is.

Selah


No comments: