Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 29, 2020

I heard this today:

Let's talk about gratitude, My dear ones. 

When you are grateful it raises your energy and protects your heart from the heaviness that life can bring. 

My dear ones, through out your day look around you and set your intentions on finding the beauty in the moments.  For there is beauty everywhere, you, My loves, just need to but look.  Take your eyes on an adventure in your present moment and look with the intent to see beauty and you will see it.

Your lives have many beautiful things purposefully set up for you to enjoy.  Take time to see the beauty before you and allow it to invade your knowing. 

Look around you, I give you fresh perspective to look at your surroundings, when at home, when outside, when walking, when driving, when working, when interacting with people, when interacting with animals, when eating, when going to the bathroom-yes, even going to the bathroom can be beautiful when you realize how beautifully your bodies work in sync to take care of you.

Even looking in the mirror and seeing your reflection is a beautiful thing, you, My dear ones, are soooo beautiful to Me.  I cherish each of you, for you are mine,as I AM yours. 

Look into your own eyes and remember I AM there.

You must all learn to love yourselves, for this is one of your great lessons in life.

Try today a simple practice of looking in the mirror and saying "I love you", if you do this, as often as you can, you will grow in your heart each time you do this.  You may feel weird, uncomfortable, or even ridiculous, do it anyway, for you are watering your own garden in your heart.  As you do this you will feel better, lighter, more lovable, and more connected to Me.

I love each of you deeply, and you need to love yourselves as well.  It's so important for you.

Let love arise within you and saturate you in gratitude for being alive in this journey of life.

Selah

No comments: