Sunday, July 26, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 25, 2020

I heard this today:

I hear the sound of an abundance of rain, can you hear it?  For it is so.

Abundance is coming your way, My dear one. 

Many challenges will fall away from each of you now as you "Go Within" and seek ME with all of your heart.  For in the seeking, in the searching for truth through all the lies  and veils of your temporary moments here now, I shall be found of you, and My peace, My comfort, My knowing, and My love shall be found by you.

I shall pour out upon you My abundance of peace, I shall pour out My love.  My comfort shall envelope each of you, My dear ones, as a warm down blanket and you shall know that I AM here.

I dwell among My people. 

SSSSSShhhhhh, be still, My little ones, I AM here, you are not alone in your current moment, I AM with you all, for WE ARE ONE.

You need only to quiet yourself and listen with your heart, not your mind, and I shall be found of you.

I AM here, My dear ones, I AM here.

Selah

***NOTE***
I smelled roses while I was hearing this...interesting...

No comments: