Sunday, July 26, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 19, 2020

I heard this today:

In the quiet and in the stillness I come.

Have no fear, for I AM here, I walk among each of you. I AM in each of you.

When you are troubled, when you are confused, when fear rises within you know that I AM here.

Beloved, there are many changes and shifts coming to you all. 

This year 2020 will be a year like no other, as you have seen for yourself.  But, I say again, fear not, for everything coming into your life right now, I AM there with you through it all beloved, My love, I never leave, We walk this journey together.

If you feel alone, know this, I AM here with you, when you tremble, I AM with you, I have never left you.  Through it all I shall always be by your side.

I shall always, always, always love you, for you are mine, you have always been mine as I have always been yours.

My love, you are never alone.  I AM here.

This is a year of great SHIFTS, TRIGGERS and CHANGE.  As things come, let them ebb and flow in your life now.

Be still and know that I AM with you through it all.  As things TRIGGER you know this, no matter what happens or is happening in your present moment, I AM with you now, right here, right now, for you, My love, have My LIGHT in you, I AM with you, beloved, you are so dearly loved and known by Me,.

My dear ones, believe Me now-I AM HERE, much shall be shown to you now.

Day by day, you shall feel My presence more and feel love deeper now, for I will pour out My love on you, My beautiful one, My dear one, you are mine and I cherish you. 

Trust Me, dear one, I AM here, there is nothing to fear.  Believe Me you are protected, you are loved, you are so dear to Me, come away with Me as often as you can, when you are fearful, come away with Me, for I AM here.

In the quiet, in the stillness I come.  Sit with Me in quiet and stillness, Remember, always Remember, I AM with you, I AM in you, I AM here and you My dear one are never alone.

Beloved, you have stolen My heart and captivated My soul.  Oh, My beautiful ones, I AM here, draw near and you shall hear.

Selah




No comments: