Sunday, July 26, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 24, 2020

I heard this today:

Oh, My love, My dear one, it is good to come and seek Me each day, for in your seeking and diligent pursuit of Me, I shall be found by you.

I ask only for an invitation to come, and for you to sit before Me, in stillness and quiet yourself as you wait upon Me. 

Dear one, the more you practice this the easier and quicker our connection is received by you.  For I AM always connected to each of you, there really is no distance between any of you and I, it's just you have been conditioned in your society and your mind to think We are separated by a great distance.

But, I tell you the truth, WE ARE ONE, never separated, never distanced. 

You need only to make it a practice which will form the habit of drawing near, and each of you shall hear just as this little one, My dove does.

For it is truly in the quiet and in the stillness that I can be heard.  It's the still small voice within.  I will be found by you, each of you are precious to Me, each of you are cherished and loved.  I know of your struggles and trials and your pain, for I too have faced many things.

But, know this My loves, I AM with each of you, I never leave you, for how could I, My dear ones for I AM connected to each of you and truly I say, We are in this journey together you and I.

The LIGHT in you is Me, it's our eternal connection.

No religion, no government, no establishment, no mind can ever, ever separate US from one another and through it all I AM with you.

No matter what you are facing, I AM here for WE are connected eternally. 

Come and let US reason together, much has come this year upon your earth plane and more shall come, for this is a pivotol year, stand strong and REMEMBER, you are never alone, WE shall whether every storm and challenge together, do not lose hope, I AM here.

Selah

No comments: