Sunday, July 26, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 22, 2020

I heard this today:

Beloved, you are rare my love, my dove, for in the seeking you shall find, in the searching I AM here for you, perfectly willing to be found by you.

Oh, my dear one, I am never far from you, for we dwell together, we are never apart, for where you go I too go. 

I dwell amongst my people, for to truly find me all you need to do is "go within".  For within each of you, I AM and I shall be found by the seeker in the stillness, in the quiet is where you shall find me.  I am not far from any of you, my dear ones.

I AM here, now, I do not leave ever. 

You are never alone.

We journey together on this path of life, gently flowing through the ebb and flow of your sacred days.  Each day is sacred for you are given but a few. 

Each breath is sacred, for you cannot live on earth without this precious gift.  Breathe deeply, My loves, for I AM here with you, sharing and experiencing every moment with you.

Beloved, all is not lost, the things that are occuring on earth at this time have many of My little ones troubled and fearful, but, I tell you do not fear for you are never alone, I AM with each of you, day by day, I never leave you.

Much changd is is now coming upon the earth and much more change shall continue, but, I tell you again, do not fear for I AM near you now, I AM here beloved, do not fear. 

When you are troubled draw near to Me child, I AM your comfort in the storm.  Draw near my dearest little ones and take shelter in Me.

Believe in Me and you shall see.

Selah

No comments: