Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hearing God - June 1, 2014

I am here.  I have been waiting for you all day to come and slip away with Me so that We could commune together, alone and undisturbed, one on one.  You must put Me first above all else.  I am all you need.  Come away with Me, more and more.  I am all you need.  I want to strengthen and encourage you on your journey.  But, I can and will only do this as you spend time with Me, in My presence.  Safe and secure in Me.  I am here for you My dear one.  You alone, must choose to make yourself strong in Me.  You have learned much today in your studies.  You have found a great jewel in My word on the "spots and blemishes".  Think on this tonight child, as you slumber, I shall speak to you and open the eyes of your understanding.  Stay close to Me My beloved, I am leading you on this journey, you are never alone.  Come, come to Me with your questions, ask and I shall surely answer thee.  Your gift of discernment is growing.  As you pour over My words, I shall open the seals.  you shall be given much knowledge of Me.  As you diligently seek more and more of Me.  I shall surely answer thee.  My hearts desire is to reveal Myself to you so that you know Me as well as I know you.  I can only do this as you spend time in My presence, and allow Me to speak.  When you come to Me and shut out the world and focus on Me, I am able to speak freely for I am enthroned upon your heart and I dwell deeply within you child.  We are one.  There is still much to learn.  Come, come to Me, let he who has an ear to hear, hear.

No comments: