Friday, May 30, 2014

Hearing God - May 30, 2014

Song:  "won't it be wonderful there, having no burdens to bear, joyously singing with heart bells all ringing, oh, won't it be wonderful there..."

My child your faithfulness pleases Me.

Don't get distracted, you must focus on Me or it breaks the flow.  You CAN hear Me.

As you come and sit before Me and wait upon Me I strengthen you.  For you have taken refuge in Me. My life is in you child.  I live in you.  You are Mine.  Why do you doubt?  I am not a man that I should lie.  I am your only teacher, I am your guide.  Stay close My little one.  I see you.  I know your heart.  I love you.  I will always be with you.  I am here.

---your mind is constantly wondering today.  Perhaps we should revisit this another day---These words- are not My words.  These are a distraction sent to pull you away from spending time with Me.  I am pleased that you already recognized this.

I am pleased that you can distinguish the enemies voices inside your head from Mine.  You are learning  child.  This is good.  Stay close My little one.  Stay close.  Draw near to Me.  Ask Me anything and I will surely answer thee.  We are one in this journey.  You are never alone.  Live big in Me.

No comments: