Thursday, June 5, 2014

Hearing God - June 2, 2014

Oh, My child I love you.  I will help you on your journey.  Speak forth what you want and give My precious Holy Spirit, the Ruach Ha Kodesh something to work with.  I see and know your hearts desires.  You are pleasing to Me My little one.  Do not doubt that your change is coming.  For your transformation is upon you.  Rest in Me.  Leave all the details of the change to Me.  Do not burden yourself unnecessarily.  Take My yoke upon you and you will find My burden is light for I have already gone before you and I have already made the path straight for you My beloved.  Linger at the well and drink ever so deeply now, My dear one, for I am ever so close, as close as your breath.  I can feel your heart beating, I can smell the fragrance of your hair, and I can see your toes painted pink, I like the color.  You are very precious to Me, for you see Me without fully seeing Me.  You believe, without fully knowing.  Your faith is great and strong.  For you have made the journey and have entered in to Me.  You dwell with Me.  You carry Me in you.  Now you are beginning to walk in your authority and dominion.  As you loose the reigns of your heart to Me and allow Me to guide you, you are now awakening to Me and My plans and purposes for you.  Oh the days are fleeting now, you are strong in Me.  If you ever feel weak or shaken, simply stop, and come to Me and I shall strengthen you.  Rest now, My dear one.  I am here watching over you.  Rest in My peace, be still beloved and know that I am here working everything out for My purposes and plans.

No comments: