Thursday, August 6, 2020

Whispers of Spirit August 5, 2020

I heard this today:

Dear ones, I love you so, My beloveds, come and sit with Me now, and know all is well.  Though the world is in am upheaval, and the news only brings more fear and turmoil to your beautiful hearts. 

Oh, My loves, fear not for I AM with you NOW.  My loving presence is your anchor in the storms of life.  Life is full of change.  Change in all its forms is truly a natural part of life.  Do not fear the changes.  Do not fear "corona virus", for this too shall pass, it will go away and then rise again, but, it will not last.

The days of the masks shall soon go away.  But, remember to look within, take a lesson from the masks.  What does a mask do, it hides things, it covers things, is there something in you that you need to deal with, if so, pay attention to your thoughts, dreams, memories coming to mind again, or situations that arise, notice what you need to deal with within yourself as it bubbles up and rises to the top.  Ask Me to help you clear this from you.  I AM here to help you, all you need to do is ask.

Let's think again on the masks many of you are forced to wear.  What is the purpose of this, yes, to cover things up, to hide, pay attention to this season in your world now, much is being uncovered NOW, is it not.  Much that was hidden in darkness is being brought out into the light.  Many who have done secret and dark things shall NOW be exposed, and things that were done, shall be no more. 

My dearest ones, know this, do not let your hearts be troubled, for change is good, it makes room for the new. 

My loves, all is well, if you do not see this, think on this, what are you hearing all day, what is occupying your thoughts, what are you focusing your attention on.  You may need to make adjustments in where your focus is, turn off the news, the T.V., the phone, and go out in nature or a quiet place with Me, for I tell you the truth, all is well,, My beloveds, all is well.

Selah

No comments: