Monday, July 27, 2020

Whispers of Spirit July 27, 2020

I heard this today:

Not many days from now, you shall begin again.

Do not run around with your mind racing, as many will be doing, for this shall not bring you any answers and most certainly bring you any peace.

Be still, quiet yourself, breathe, just breathe, dear ones, and go within, for in your heart space, I AM. 

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Change comes in many forms and ways now, so much change, you are not even surprised anymore, but, through it all, I AM here.

I AM in the storms with you, you are not alone.  For where you go, I go.  For where you are, I AM. 

Seek Me, dear ones, do not be afraid.  Trust Me, My beloveds, for I know the way home. 

Change will come upon your land, do not fear it, simply take My hand, and ride the waves with Me, for I AM never far from any of you.  I AM here, all is well, come away with Me, more and more as you observe the changes as they come. 

This to shall pass.

Selah

No comments: