Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hearing God - March 4, 2016

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

In the beauty of holiness you shall see God.  For I am in the midst of thee.  But, only the pure in heart can see Me.  Those still lost in their sins have many veils and shadows separating them from My Truth.

The light is not of the darkness, and the darkness is not of the light.  The darkness cannot extinguish My light.  The darkness is so debased, and far from it's original position that it cannot comprehend the light.

For if you feed on fear, evil and negative things, you lose your ability to see, feel and understand goodness, purity, and love which are all found in the light.  All must grow up.  Some to everlasting light and some to eternal darkness.

Consider the armor I have asked you to wear as you travel through this life.  Each piece reflects living in the light.  For as you go about each day and subsequent night you are asked to consider your ways, by continually checking yourself.  Ask yourself 'Am I walking in the light?  Am I truly reflecting the light?  Is His Truth securely fastened about Me as a firm foundation as a belt?  Am I walking, talking, breathing and living in righteousness as He would have me to live to protect my heart and inward parts, like a breastplate?  Am I at peace knowing that My security comes only from Him and that is enough.  For in Him I find and have my peace, which is an anchor for Me, as shoes to secure my feet.  Do I know and believe in the God of all, the creator of all mankind, my savior and my best friend?  Do I truly believe and not doubt His undying love for me, as a helmet not to be taken off or discarded?  Do I have a firm grasp of His word, and can find solace in it to bare me up, as a sword when trouble comes?  Do I have faith, the True Faith that is felt deep within, as a shield around me.  The faith that will turn into substance and evidence?  Do I have what I need for today?

Ask yourself daily these questions, and if you can answer yes, then, My child, you are walking in the light.  If you find yourself lacking in some area, consider your ways and adjust yourself, so as not to live in the shadows, but, to ever walk in the light.

No comments: