Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 20, 2014

You are My beloved dove and your heart is never far from Me.  You rise up to seek Me early.  you are in tune with My spirit.  You live, breathe, and move in My spirit.  Many people have longed to have this intimacy, but few are willing to make the journey with Me.  For to truly find Me takes the solitary path.  It is not the road of the masses.  It is the solitary path where I meet you and we commune together.  We walk this path together.  We begin our relationship here.  As you journey inward seeking after Me, you begin to find Me in the solitary moments, in the quiet, in the stillness you shall find Me.  For I am always here.  I have never left.  It's just the noise of this world that blocks out My still small voice.  In the quiet you will hear Me, if you are seeking Me.  In the stillness, I can be felt.  I am not distant.  I am here.  I search to and fro upon the earth to see who is truly seeking after Me.  I am not a silent God to be worshiped from afar.  I am here.  I am as close as your breath.  Breathe in, Breathe out, I am here. SSSSShhhhhh, be still and know Me.  Patience shall help you on your journey to Me.  Quiet your mind, remove all noise and distractions.  Focus your mind on Me.  Ask Me to come and reveal Myself to you.  Then begin to wait upon Me.  In the stillness, in the quiet I shall come.  Do not get frustrated.  Remain faithful.  I shall reveal Myself to every seeking heart.  If you truly desire to know Me, I shall make Myself known to you.  But you must be patient.  you must be willing to wait upon Me.  For I shall surely come.  I love you ALL.  I desire that ALL come to know Me personally.

No comments: