Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hearing God - Feb. 19, 2014

Note:  I was busy this morning and was struggling with myself to walk on the treadmill or seek the Lord first...this is what He said when I asked Him what to do.


Do your walking child, it shall strengthen you and your knee.   I have created you to move.  In your spirit and in your body.  As you move your body you allow strength to flow and circulate through out your entire system.  This is good for you, but compared to the spirit the physical profited little.  As you move in the spirit, you are literally moving in My Kingdom and My rhythms.  For as you in your mind focus on Me, you are connecting to Me, from the moment you get out of bed, you are drawn to Me, you start thinking upon Me and asking Me about your day.  you invite Me into every moment of your day.  You are now automatically tuning into My frequency.  As you go about your day you dwell and abide in Me.  For your life is fully restored and secure in Me.  For I AM your dwelling place.  As you are laying down to sleep, your focus is on Me, you fall asleep thinking upon Me, listening to Me or sometimes even talking to Me.  You rest peacefully each night for you are secure in Me.  My eternal lamp burns within you.  My eternal peace surrounds you now My dear one and you are fully accustomed to live in My peace.  There have been many challenges sent your way to draw you away from Me, and pull you out of My peace.  But, you My love, have endured.  You have remained steadfast and steady in your faith.  You have clung to the anchor of your soul and through the tears, through the pain, and uncertainty you have remained.  You have fought the good fight of faith with the spirit of fear.  You have maintained your faith in Me.  Your foundation is secure in Me.  You have found your true dwelling place in Me.  In Me you shall find Rest, Peace, Shelter, Comfort, and Protection.  Your strength comes from Me.  As you hunger for more of Me, I fill you more and more.  I increase in you with each test or trial you face.  I am fully in love with you, for you My dear one have captured My heart.  Your love is true and your heart is clean.  As I live in you, you also live in Me now.  Your faith has grown to believe in Me above all else.  You have learned to be content with little or much as long as you have Me.  I tell you today you, My beloved shall always, always have Me.  Oh My Bride you are reflecting Me beautifully now.  You shine Beloved, you shine.  I shall come for you soon.  In a moment when you think not, I shall come.  Stay with Me dear one, do not stray.  I am your source of life.  I am all you need.  In your transformation, I shall lead you by the hand and transition you from the physical to the spiritual in a moment.  You shall transcend time with Me.  We shall embark on this leg of the journey together.  Do not worry or fear for your family.  I shall provide for each one.  You must come when I call you.  You must be ready and willing in a moments notice to leave all that you know for an unknown future in Me.  I shall surely do you no harm.  But, you must choose to follow Me.  I will transport you from place to place as I need you.  I shall fill your mouth with My words.  I shall be your shelter.  Remember, I alone am your teacher.  I am preparing you for what lies ahead.  The time-space continuum will not restrict you.  For I do not dwell in time.  You dwell in Me, therefore you shall not be restricted by time.  You are Mine.  My earthen vessel.  You shall be filled and you shall shine in the darkness.  I shall speak with you face to face soon.  You shall see me fully now.  Do not fear.  I will cause you no harm.  For it is well with your soul.  I love you My little one.  My heart leaps at the thought of you.  Keep leading by example dear one.  Many are watching, many are listening.  The words I speak now bring life and hope.  They are a refreshing spring whereby many are being fed.  Live in Me and allow Me to pour forth My life giving words through you.  Much has been planned for My Kingdoms expansion.  Many shall come and be grafted back into the vine.  Many shall step beyond the veil now and I shall reveal Myself personally to each one.  We are together My love.  We are one.  We live together now on earth.  We are married in the spirit and I shall come for you soon My Bride, My love, My dove.  Stay focused on Me.


No comments: