Monday, August 3, 2020

Whispers of Spirit August 3, 2020

I heard this today:

Oh, My dear ones, beloved of Mine, I wish to express My love for each of you, with a grateful heart.  For each of you bring Me so much joy.

I enjoy watching each of you grow.  I enjoy watching you grow into your true spiritual beauty.  It is such a joy to spend time in your presence.

I watch each of you quietly, not distant, but quietly, until you choose to draw near to Me.  When you choose to invite Me to draw closer, that is when you will become more aware of My presence.  For truly, I AM with each of you, in this present moment.

In this NOW I can be found by you.  But, I will not force your free will to draw near to Me, it is your individual choice on who you choose to spend time with.

My beloved, My beautiful ones, I AM here, come away with Me, My little ones, come and sit with Me in stillness, for I have much to reveal to you, and you have much to Remember.

Selah

No comments: