Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hearing God - July 28, 2015

As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Many wonder after Me, but, they do not seek Me.  Many think they know Me, but, they are far from Me.  Many think I am pleased with them, but, I say, examine yourself, carefully consider your ways.  What are you reflecting?  The Kingdom does not come in meat or drink, it will not be manifested in the flesh.  For My Kingdom comes in Righteousness, Peace, and Joy.  Consider your ways.  Are you kind?  Are you quiet?  Are you humble?  Are you loving?  Are you forgiving?  Are you helpful?  These are "tells" for you, consider your ways.  For I see and know all about each one.  I do not expect perfection, for that is not possible for you, but, I do expect you to acknowledge your own faults and weaknesses.  I require all to look within, and consider your ways.  When you see one of your faults, acknowledge it to Me, Repent of your error and I will forgive it, ask Me to help you to do better and I will surely help you.  I am Truth, and I will reveal Truth to all who seek after Truth.  I am willing to help you, but, you must seek Me for yourself.  I will not force Myself upon you, for I am not a beast.  I am the I AM.  I long to walk and talk with each of you.  I have plans for you that you do not know.  I desire a relationship, a personal intimate relationship with you, but, the question is, do you desire a personal relationship with Me?  You can each have it for yourselves, for I am no respecter of persons, but, I am no easy prize.  To find Me, you have to diligently seek Me for yourselves.  If you are truly seeking Me, do not give up your pursuit of Me, for I shall be found by all who truly seek for Me with their whole hearts, and DO NOT give up the chase.

Selah.

No comments: