Thursday, May 28, 2015

Hearing God - May 28, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

Beloved, tune into Me.  Keep your focus on Me, when you feel Me drawing you, pay attention, come close and feel My presence.  For in the stillness I am found.  For in the quietness of your heart, I can be felt.  We abide all day together, and you, My love, are ever mindful of Me.  To look within, is to truly see, even though whats on the outside view may be chaos and tragedy, I want you to Trust Me, keep yourself in this quiet place with Me.  You can you know, but it will take practice on your part, I want you to stay focused on Me keep looking within now, day by day, moment by moment, you will need to stay in My peace no matter what you see going on around you.  Remember, child, I am right here with you, whatever you are going through, I too, am going through it with you.  Do not allow fear to gain a foothold into you.  Fear is a huge spirit, that is trying to gain entrance into you, to control you, and to stop you from doing My Will.  I have raised you for such a time as this.  My Kingdom has need of thee.  Do not discount or count as little the things I ask you to do, for they shall spread across the land as seeds of love flowing in a cruel and careless generation.  Your encouraging words, gestures, cards, etc. are an extension of My heart and My love to a lost and dying people.  Oh, My love, How I wish more of My children would yield their ears to hear My instructions.  Remember, do not act, or re-act, ask Me first how you should respond and then follow My lead.  Beloved, time is no more, I am at the door, fear not, Beloved, for I am with thee.

Selah.

No comments: