Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hearing God - April 15, 2015

***Note:  As I was waking up this morning, I was hearing this song:  "Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, sweetest name I know...kings and kingdoms shall all pass away, but there's something about that name..."

Then as I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard this morning:

My dearly beloved child, I love you, all that I am and all that My Father is, We love you, for you are Ours, forever and always.  Hold fast what you have been shown, and do not turn back to worldly ties.  For in your pursuit of Me, you have willingly let go of this world.  As you keep watch as the days unfold, I shall be your rear guard.  As you focus on Me day by day, I shall show up in your midst.  As you think upon Me, I shall consume you with My presence in your mind, in your heart, in your spirit, in all that you are body, soul, and spirit, and in your circle all around you.  For as I am My little one, so shall you be.  It pleases Me that you so eagerly come and seek Me out, you pursue Me with fervor, and pant after Me like a deer pants for water.  This is why you are so full of My spirit, because it is your will, your own free will to have Me, to have all of Me.  You are not satisfied with yesterdays manna, you want today's manna, fresh and new.  For you hunger and thirst after Me with your whole heart.  Oh, My dear one, this pleases Me and My Father very much.  Soon you shall behold Me and My Father, for the day of My wedding feast draws near.  Me and My Father, shall be there rejoicing with My beautiful bride.  Though My Bride is in a small number compared to the multitude of people, yet she is precious to Me, a rare gem, a true treasure to Me, for she seeks Me out, above the noise and distractions of the world she is placed in.  She pursues Me and showers Me with love, she sleeps at My feet.  She covers herself in My cloak.  She forgets herself, and surrenders all of herself to Me.

 Oh, how I love My Bride, Oh how I love My Chosen Ones, Oh how I love My Children, Oh how I love the backslidden, Oh how I love the lost, Oh how I love Mankind, Oh how I love.  I love deeply.

 I have shed many tears over you, My beautiful creation.  Oh, how I wish that things were different.  But, all have chosen, and now the consequences of your choices shall be manifested.  I can hardly bare what is to come for most of you, I wish it were not so.  But, it must continue and your free wills must be recompensed.  The punishments and drastic measures that shall befall the planet are truly incomprehensible.  But, know this, these things shall come to pass, all must be cleansed.  I shall have to wake you up.  A nightmare shall be your reality.  Mind control shall be implemented by your governments, beware, do not take the mark of the beast, the RFID Chip is not what it appears to be, you all live in lies, deception abounds in every nation, beware of the strangers that shall come forth to deceive you with false words.  Your governments shall tell you they are good and mean you no harm, but, they are spoken from lying lips, traitors of mankind walk among you, cloaked in the flesh of man, BEWARE.

But, to My bride, My beautiful bride, stay close to Me, for I shall comfort, bless, and fully protect you, for you are truly Mine.  Beloved, take heart and do not fear, I am here with you, I lead, you simply follow.

Selah.

No comments: