Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hearing God - Oct. 29, 2014

***Note:  This is what I heard as I was waiting on the Lord:

Praise the name of Jesus, praise Him all you people, praise Him in your sanctuary, praise Him in the dance, praise the name of Jesus.  The name of Jesus has power when released from your lips.

 For as you speak, the breath of the spirit flows forth through your words.  In the breath, through the speech and spittle My power flows, I am alive in you.  My Spirit dwells within you and all around you.  I am in the atmosphere.  I am everywhere.  If you do not see Me, it is because you are not looking.  If you do not hear Me, it is because you are not listening.

I am in the wind, I am in the breaking of the waves, I am in the fragrance of the flowers.  Where there is life I am there.

 You need only to turn your attention on Me.  To quiet yourself and focus on Me.  Think on Me, let your mind reflect on Me.  I shall be found by all.  I shall be known by each one who seeks Me personally for themselves.  I live, I am the source of all life.

 Enter now in to a relationship with your God, your creator, your deliverer, I am all you need.  I am willing to lead you, if you are willing to follow.

My way leads you to peace everlasting, joy unspeakable and full of My glorious love.  Oh, come, come now, and taste and see that the Lord is God, and I shall feed you from My own hands, I shall water your spirit and water your dry and thirsty land.

Oh, beloved, it is not dark now, My light has come, open your eyes now, it's a new day, a new season is upon you now.

No comments: