Saturday, February 14, 2015

Hearing God - Feb. 14, 2015

***Note:  As I was waiting on the Lord, this is what I heard:

In the beauty of holiness you shall see me.  For you are changing, as I am at work within you.  I am the cause of your change.   Oh, the beauty of a renewed heart, there is none to compare.  As I rise within you, you shall rise on the wings of love.  I speak today to the seeker within these earthen vessels, for I shall be found of you.  As you make the journey towards Me, I see you.  I read you.  I know your thoughts.  I know your intentions of your heart.  Do not be deceived and think that you can hide anything from Me, the attempt is futile, and completely unnecessary.  But, know this, the spirit that is drawing you to seek Me out, is Me.  You are hearing something, investigate it!  Take the adventure inward, for in so doing you shall be greatly rewarded.  I know your situation, I know your lack and pain.  Come and draw near to Me.  Prayer is not work, it is not hard, it is a simple word for communication with Me.  No, not repeating a set pattern of words over and over.  Would you have a conversation with your spouse or child by repeating the same words over and over, no, of course not.  Speak to Me as you would a dear friend.  Come as you are, nothing hidden, bare and vulnerable.  Leave your pride at the door, for it may not enter here.

Oh, My dear one, can you see Me?  Can you hear Me?  Can you sense Me?  Pay attention.

Selah.

No comments: